Friday, May 7, 2010

What can I tell you?

I have put more thought into what I want to blog about. I am still not sure what I want to say. I have read that other bloggers have started with the same indecision in the topic department, yet they gradually found their voices. So, I guess that is where I am at right now, looking for a voice. If you find one, send it over would ya?

My blog will grow with me (and my voice). I will blog about everyday things and the incredible stuff I learn at school.

Hey WAIT! Don't shut me off just like that. Seriously, the stuff I learn boggles my mind. It'll boggle yours too if you give me a chance. Like: the particular way a memory needs to be triggered to retrieve it from the brain. Or, on a more serious note, that human slavery still exists.

This semester I will be working on math and I can't even tell you how much it freaks me out. It's kind of the same way that kids are scared of what's under the bed. In my case I shrink in terror at the thought of an Algebra jumping out from under the bed. Its' giant X mouth screaming at me that I need to know what it's square root is.

OK, OK, I know. Those two things don't really go together, at least I don't think they do. So you get the idea- this is the stuff that nightmares are made of. Freddy Kreuger is a rank amateur. - - - Give me a minute, I need to breathe.

Right, so math is kind of like a phobia. I knew a few things about phobias before psychology class and now I know how to fix them. In theory. Phobias are quite interesting so I'll keep them in mind for a different day.

I bet you're less bored with the thought that I'll share some of my back to school adventures with you. Other peoples' fears have a way of drawing in an audience. You'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment