Friday, May 14, 2010

Password INsecurity

I'm a day late. I know. I know. You missed me terribly. Please allow me to apologize and then promptly blame it all on something else. It's not my fault, truly.

So, I came here last night ready to post. I was going to tell you about my new biology course and how hard it is. I mean how challenging it is. I like the course and I am definitely learning a . . .

I'm not going to tell you all that stuff now. My new rant is passwords. Bet you've already heard it all but I'm still gonna say it. After all, it took me over 12 hours to remember how to get in here to do so. I think I've earned the right.

Funny thing- it really wasn't a password problem. It was the username issue. I forgot which email address is attached to this blog. I only have 1 blog and a couple emails but it was enough to cause a temporal disturbance. I had it stuck in my head which email I needed to use and heaven knows I had to be right about that. Turns out I was wrong. Shh, don't tell anyone I said that, I'd hate for people to think I'm slipping.

Anyways, I'm here now. Isn't that what really matters?

However, I need to get back to my biology. I'm glad I don't need another password to get into the textbook, but with online texts coming out I won't be able to say that for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment