Monday, May 17, 2010

Summer School

School is going well. Even with my late start in Biology I'm still doing ok. I'm almost caught up even. Sounds easier than it is. A tip to anyone doing a web based class for college or university- do not get behind. It feels like you start a month behind instead of a class behind.

This is going to a beautiful spring and summer. I plan on taking my books and laptop outside to do more of my work. Got to get my sunshine and Vitamin D somehow.

I am enjoying my freelance work too. I haven't landed a job with one of the companies yet, but it's just a matter of time. I've been doing research for my profile and getting an idea of what prices the jobs are going for.

Suppose this post is starting to sound all rainbows and ponies. LOL I don't mind. Once in a while it's nice to take a trip over to the quiet side.

No comments:

Post a Comment